Items may be returned within 30 days of delivery when in accordance with our return policy as stated herein. To avoid any delay in processing your return or exchange, please read the following policy and follow the instructions exactly as stated.
While we make every effort to prevent shipping damage, on rare occasions it may occur. For your own protection, please do not sign for merchandise until you have inspected it for damage, and retain the original shipping carton. If there appears to be shipping damage, do the following:
- Contact your local FedEx/USPS office for a Damage Inspection report.
- Contact returns department days of your invoice date via E-mail for Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. -See How to Receive an RMA Number
- Request that FedEx return the merchandise to the address listed on the package.
- Do NOT return the merchandise yourself as this may delay your reorder or crediting
How to Receive an RMA Number
Please provide us with the following information in order to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. All return requests should be submitted here
- Order confirmation number or customer PO number from the packing slip.
- The name of the product you wish to return, and the store from which the product was purchased.
- Customer name.
- Reason for return (defective, broken etc.)
- Whether you want a refund or a replacement.
- Customer's e-mail address.
- Please state if the product has been opened or worn.
- We can not accept any return without an RMA number.
- Request for an RMA number within 30 days.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for an RMA number to be issued.
- RMA numbers are good for 10 days.
- All items must be in original condition, with all packing materials, manuals, registration cards, etc. included.
- Please remember to include your packing slip from the original order.
- You must write your RMA number on the outside of the package. The RMA number is good for only one (1) item and must match the product authorized for return.
- All other non-defective item returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Customer must pre-pay all shipping and handling.
- Returned items must be sent via UPS, Federal Express, or any other courier that issues a tracking number.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for credit.
- For replacements, you will need to place a new order. Please use E-mail for placing the new order. Please include previous order number, RMA number, and complete credit card information.
- If part of a product becomes defective, the entire product must be returned for credit or replacement.
In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. A credit shall be issued immediately to your credit card account for the amount charged in the incorrectly priced order.
Seller hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either expressed or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer by the seller in no way affects the terms of the manufacturer's warranty if any. Title to items herein being purchased is retained by the seller until the purchaser pays for the goods and only at that time does the title pass to the purchaser. If items herein are being purchased for purposes of export, purchaser must obtain from the Federal Government certain export documentation before shipping to a foreign country. In addition, manufacturer's warranties for exported items may vary or even be rendered void. If you have any questions, please inquire. Any and all liability is only for the products purchased.