Championship Invitational Pool Table Cloth with Teflon is the same great fabric that is used on the original Invitational line but, before weaving, is bathed in DuPont™ Teflon". This process creates the only true liquid resistant fabric. If you spill something on it the liquid will just bead up. Then you can clean it up and keep playing without every knowing there was a spill. With an expanded color palette, Championship Invitational with Teflon is perfect for the home. Also available with backing.
- No Hidden Defects in Cloth
- Playing Surface Identified for Ease of Installation
- Soft Fold in Cut Beds and Rails
- Color: Euro Blue
- Weight: 20 oz.
- Blend: 75% Wool / 25% Nylon
- Cut Bed Size: 54"W x 100"L (fits 8' Table)
- Cut Rail Size: 6"W x 50"L
- 1 Bed and 6 Rails
- 2 "Championship" Spots
- 2 Pieces Matching Silver Cup Chalk - Royal Blue
- Your Championship cloth has been carefully cut, packaged and inspected. Please Re-Inspect Cloth Bed and Rails BEFORE Installation. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE PRESENTED TO CHAMPIONSHIP PRIOR TO INSTALLATION. Championship WILL NOT accept or approve any claims after installation has been completed. Returns of cloth that have been stapled, cut, glued or otherwise installed and/or altered from it's original condition will not be accepted. Installations performed by an end-user, or anyone other than a professional installer, will void all claims after installtion.
Note that surface burns, racking marks and ball marks, resulting from normal play, can be expected. These occurances are NOT flaws or defects of the product. Using a soft brush and/or vacuuming the table, using a hose attachement, will help minimize buildup of chalk dust and assist in the general care of your cloth.