Introducing the Next Generation Precision Phenolic Resin Billiard Balls from Dynaspheres!
Gold 572 Dynashperes Billiard balls meet the seven basic design criteria: density, balance, diameter tolerance, roundness, color precision, surface polish and brilliance. To meet these criteria, Dynaspheres’ ball design process, from start to finish, takes 23 days and 49 individual steps. Throughout this process, Dynaspheres perform 54 tests to insure perfection. Thus, providing the highest quality phenolic resin competition billiard ball on the market.
- Size: 57.2mm +/- 0.08mm (2 ¼” +/- 0.00315”)
- Weight: 169 gr. +/- 1.0 gr. (6.0 oz +/- 0.035274 oz.)
- Gravity: 1,725 +/- 0.02
- Hardness: >59 Rockwell
- Composition: Extremely High Phenolic Resin Content
- Tests performed under controlled conditions: Temp 22-25 degrees Celsius, Humidity 50% +/- 5%
- 1 Cue Ball
- 7 Striped Balls
- 8 Solid Balls (including cue ball)
- Ball Cleaning Cloth
- Unique 8 and 9 Ball Racks – Never remove the rack. Rack lays flat on table. No tapping of balls, causing damage to the cloth or slate. Position the rack and place balls on top, a 10 second perfect rack every time.
- Top Quality Storage Box
- Manufacturing starts with the preparation of the required batches of Phenolic Resin according to a strict recipe,
- A robot fills the molds with phenolic resin. Phenolic resins provide a superior hardness, durability, and elasticity over the standard polyester billiard ball. Providing longer life, chip and scratch resistance, less cloth scarring and more accurate play,
- First cure in the oven; this turns the resin into a solid. At this stage, the resin is not fully cured yet,
- First grinding to prepare the rough shape of the ball,
- Cutting of the numbers or any other sign into the ball with a 0.25 mm diamond tool,
- Phenolic Resin is casted to fill up the routed grooves,
- Second cure in the oven,
- Depending on the number of signs which are desired, the 3 previous steps will be repeated,
- Second grinding to bring the ball close to its end-size,
- A custom build grinding machine in combination with a 5-axis router brings the ball to its final size,
- Final curing, under very tightly controlled circumstances to guarantee uniform hardness and color, 5 balls will go into the oven simultaneously!
- The proprietary finishing/polishing process (HC-142) will give the ball its final strength and luster
- Even with a fine-tuned production process, very small changes in raw material, humidity and or temperature can be of influence on the final product – quality. Therefore, XinBiing and HCSB have set-up a double quality control system. Every second set of balls goes through the complete process prior to shipment to Belgium, with a check of the following parameters: Roundness, Concentricity, Dimensions, Weight, Specific Gravity and Hardness. This process is repeated on every 5th set after they arrived at the HCSB technology Center in Ranst, Belgium. The minimum requirements Dynaspheres has set for their ball-sets are by far the most stringent in the industry:
- Weight: deviation between all balls within 1 set is better than 1.5 grams,
- Dimensions: maximum deviation of target diameter is 0.08 mm with 1 set.
- Roundness: all sets with a maximum deviation of 0.04 mm.
- Hardness: ≥ 56 Rockwell E.
- Specific Gravity: better than 1.700
- The processing of Phenolic Resin not only requires very strict manufacturing conditions, it also demands the implementation of severe environmental regulation. XinBiing has invested heavily in the building of its own water-treatment plant, dust control systems and digitally controlled back-up systems. Today the Chinese government rigorously requires every manufacturing plant to comply with rules which are, at least, as tough as those required by the EU.
Warranty : TBD
- Please call (800) 345-6519 with questions concerning billiard supplies