Great things come in small packages with the Viper Super Bee Soft Tip Darts, designed for use with either electronic dart boards or most sisal dart boards. These diminutive darts are packed with features starting with the barrel, fashioned from your choice of materials. A brass alloy will give you dart a classic look with high quality and durability. Nickel silver barrels will feature similar toughness to brass with a unique silver appearance. Finally, the black coated brass will give your darts a no-nonsense look and a sure grip anti-slip coating. Each barrel enjoys knurled bands and hand painted rings, allowing your grip to remain consistent throw after throw. The Super Bee Darts feature tough, lightweight Aluminum Micro Shafts. These shafts feature locking holes that allow a more secure fit to your barrel; you won’t find yourself retightening these shafts after a shot or two. Finally, each dart is finished off with the flashy holographic designs adorning each flight, for a spectacular look. Each set includes three flights, three shafts, and three 2BA Tufflex II Tips.
- Match Weight (Dart to Dart): Not Specified
- Barrel Color (3): Gold
- Pro Player: N/A
- Other: Super Short barrels are unique to Viper Bee Darts; enjoy your preferred dart size without sacrificing control and flight stability.
- Other: TBD
Barrel & Tip Specifications:
- Material: Brass
- Weight (with tip) (1): 16 grams
- Weight (approx. with flight, shaft and tip) (1): 16 grams
- Length (2): 36.32 mm
- Max Diameter (2): 9.99 mm
- Min Diameter (2): 9.50 mm
- Grip (4): Knurl Cut
- Thread Size: 2ba
- Points/Tips: Tufflex II (2ba)
What’s Included (5):
- 3 Darts
- Flights: 3 Flights (1 set) (GLD Viper Super Bee- Slim)
- Shafts: 3 Shafts ( 1 set) (Aluminum - Small)
- Case: N/A
- Other: N/A
Warranty (4): Lifetime on barrel breakage only, return to manufacturer. Does not include tip breakage.
- Barrel weights are specified by the manufacturers, barrel and tip only. Full weights are dependent on the accessories (flights, shafts, etc.) supplied with the dart and not guaranteed,
- Barrel lengths and diameters are measured and rounded to the nearest millimeter. The measurements are subject to change, by the manufacturer, without notice,
- Some Manufacturers warrant their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel),
- There are no industry standards for barrel grip. Numbers shown are subjective from the manufacturer.,
- The dart set ordered should match the barrel pictured. All other components (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, design and length,
- Please call (800) 345-6519 with questions concerning the darts and accessories
- Proposition 65: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Lead which is known to the state of California to cause Cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Choking Hazard - Children Under 3: This toy is not suitable for ages under 3 years. It contains one or more of the following items marbles; small ball; or small parts.