Swedish darts ace Daniel Larsson and Shot Darts collaborated for his new steel tip dart set and addition to the Pro Series Range. Our design team examined Daniel's throw, re-created and prototyped an entirely new set of barrels for him that will deliver pinpoint accuracy and seamless consistency. We've added extended grip and other useful reference points that will suit a range of dart playing styles. The result is a professional 90% tungsten dart set with universal appeal that carries the Shot Darts mark of excellence.
This centre balanced dart set has three main grip areas. The ring grip nose provides a standard, reliable reference point. This is followed by a grip section comprised of square grooves with grid-like cuts. The push point sits in the centre, and this mid-ring grip moves on to a stylised pyramid axial cut area in the rear section of the dart. Coloured in Nordic Blue PCT accents and finished with super-tough Tao Carbon Shafts and Daniel Larsson Flights.
- Match Weight (Dart to Dart): +/- 0.05 grams
- Barrel Color (3): Blue and SIlver
- Pro Player: Daniel Larsson
Barrel & Tip Specifications:
- Material: 90% Tungsten
- Barrel Weight (barrel only) (1): 23 grams
- Weight (approx. with flight, shaft and tip) (1): 25 grams
- Length (2): 50.00 mm
- Diameter (2): 6.50 mm
- Grip (4): Groove Cut
- Thread Size: 2ba
What’s Included (5):
- 3 Darts
- Flights: 3 Flights (1 set) (Poly - Standard)
- Shafts: 3 Tao Carbon Shaft with Spring Ring (In-between)
Warranty (4): Lifetime on barrel breakage only, return to manufacturer. Does not include tip breakage.
- Barrel weights are specified by the manufacturers, barrel and tip only. Full weights are dependent on the accessories (flights, shafts, etc.) supplied with the dart and not guaranteed,
- Barrel lengths and diameters are measured and rounded to the nearest millimeter. The measurements are subject to change, by the manufacturer, without notice,
- Some Manufacturers warrant their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel),
- There are no industry standards for barrel grip. Numbers shown are subjective from the manufacturer.,
- The dart set ordered should match the barrel pictured. All other components (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, design and length,
- Please call (800) 345-6519 with questions concerning the darts and accessories
- Choking Hazard - Children Under 3: This product is not suitable for ages under 3 years. It contains one or more of the following items marbles; small ball; or small parts.