It takes more than brute strength to win a war. The Roman Empire range is Shot’s tribute to the great minds that gave the ancient Romans their decisive military victories. Those strategists who developed new technologies and evolved tactical warfare. Who planned each battle with precision, and deployed the superior forces, equipment and back up to capture victory for the glory of Rome. All three Roman Empire barrels in the range feature the meticulous new signature Testudo grip, named for the ‘tortoise’ shield-wall formation, a defensive tactic used by legionaries to protect themselves against enemy archers.
Raise your standard – and make your stand. With Legion, you’re equipped with the tools to win and the armor to make you invincible. This 90% tungsten dart barrel is clad in gold titanium -our nod to the Aquila – the eagle on the Legion’s standard. Under this ‘ride or die’ Aquila, each soldier would fight harder, with unwavering courage and unswerving purpose. Its front weighted torpedo shape and Testudo, Colosseum and Hilt grip profiles give it clear direction and superior aim, no matter the battleground. So you can adapt, learn from adversity and come back stronger, game after game.
Barrel Design: Legion features two new distinct grip profiles which allow a multi-level finger reference points along the dart. The barrel nose features the defensive Testudo grip, named for the ‘tortoise’ shield-wall formation, used by legionaries to protect themselves against enemy archers. Followed by the Colosseum grip with deep axial cuts, this provides an excellent reference point for front throwers, with a superfine texture to relax your finger. For new players, those who fingers wander or those who prefer to grip from the midsection, we have provided a significant multi-directional scallop which sits just behind the push point, for positive placement and control of the dart. A small band of Testudo grip breaks up the back of the dart. Finished in a rich gold Titanium coating for strength and beauty.
- Match Weight (Dart to Dart): +/- 0.05 grams
- Barrel Color (3): Bronze
- Pro Player: N/A
- Other: Tao Carbon Shaft with Spring Ring-In between Size
- Other: Roman Empire 35mm Engraved Steel Point
Barrel & Tip Specifications:
- Material: 90% Tungsten
- Barrel Weight (barrel only) (1): 24 grams
- Weight (approx. with flight, shaft and tip) (1): 26 grams
- Length (2): 48.00 mm
- Max Diameter (2): 7.70 mm
- Min Diameter (2): 7.70 mm
- Grip (4): Pixel Grip
- Thread Size: 2ba
- Points/Tips: Roman Empire 35mm Engraved Steel Point
What’s Included (5):
- 3 Darts
- Flights: 3 Flights (1 set) (Poly - Standard)
- Shafts: 3 Shafts (1 set) (Aluminum - Medium)
- Soft Tips: N/A
- Case: N/A
- Other: N/A
Warranty (4): Lifetime on barrel breakage only, return to manufacturer. Does not include tip breakage.
- Barrel weights are specified by the manufacturers, barrel and tip only. Full weights are dependent on the accessories (flights, shafts, etc.) supplied with the dart and not guaranteed,
- Barrel lengths and diameters are measured and rounded to the nearest millimeter. The measurements are subject to change, by the manufacturer, without notice,
- Some Manufacturers warrant their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel),
- There are no industry standards for barrel grip. Numbers shown are subjective from the manufacturer.,
- The dart set ordered should match the barrel pictured. All other components (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, design and length,
- Please call (800) 345-6519 with questions concerning the darts and accessories
- Choking Hazard - Children Under 3: This product is not suitable for ages under 3 years. It contains one or more of the following items marbles; small ball; or small parts.