Inspired by the design and perfect form of Target's peerless Elysian dart, Daytona Fire shares the same distinctive trapezoidal prisms, precision machined into 95% pure tungsten, and overlaid with a titanium nitride performance coating.
In Daytona Fire we are able to indulge a wider audience with the principles of faultless design and obsessive attention to detail already familiar to those previously touched by Elysian. Technically incomparable, Daytona Fire's titanium-coated trapezoidal cut is conditioned for the most sophisticated grip and set off with a shaft formed of titanium and carbon.
- Match Weight (Dart to Dart): +/- 0.05 grams
- Barrel Color (3): Black & Red
- Pro Player: N/A
Barrel & Tip Specifications:
- Material: 95% Tungsten
- Weight (approx. with flight, shaft and tip) (1): 20 grams
- Length (2): 52.00 mm
- Max Diameter (2): 6.49 mm
- Min Diameter (2): 6.00 mm
- Grip (4): Trapezoidal cut
- Thread Size: 2ba
- Points/Tips: Pixel Tip - Black
What’s Included (5):
- 3 Darts
- Flights: 9 Flights (3 sets) (Target Dayton Fire - Standard)
- Shafts: 9 Shafts (3 sets) (3 Carbon Ti with Shaft Ring - Medium) (6 Carbon with Stem Rings - Medium)
- Case: Daytona Wallet
- Daytona Badge, Flight Protectors
Warranty (4): Lifetime on barrel breakage only, return to manufacturer. Does not include tip breakage.
- Barrel weights are specified by the manufacturers, barrel and tip only. Full weights are dependent on the accessories (flights, shafts, etc.) supplied with the dart and not guaranteed,
- Barrel lengths and diameters are measured and rounded to the nearest millimeter. The measurements are subject to change, by the manufacturer, without notice,
- Some Manufacturers warrant their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel),
- There are no industry standards for barrel grip. Numbers shown are subjective from the manufacturer.,
- The dart set ordered should match the barrel pictured. All other components (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, design and length,
- Please call (800) 345-6519 with questions concerning the darts and accessories
- Proposition 65: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Lead which is known to the state of California to cause Cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Choking Hazard - Children Under 3: This toy is not suitable for ages under 3 years. It contains one or more of the following items marbles; small ball; or small parts.