The latest in the Blade Series of dartboards offers stunning design, innovation and craftsmanship, featuring Winmau’s latest, Sixth Generation, dartboard technology. The Winmau Blade 6 Triple Core PDC Dartboard is made of high-quality East African sisal and is equipped with an improved spider on the dartboard. This 'Density-Control' wiring is ultra-thin and bends at a 60-degree angle. This makes the wire 25% thinner than before and the chance of bouncers is minimal. This also ensures optimal fibre density and improved dart retention in the double, triple and bullseye zones, for maximum scoring power. The Winmau Blade 6 Triple Core dartboard uses a new patented system with seamless playing surfaces. The dartboard is provided with three layers of sisal. The outer seamless layer consists of high-quality sisal, which gives the dartboard a maximum density. The softer middle layer ensures that the darts easily end up in the board, while the inner harder carbon layer ensures that the darts are well absorbed, so that the sisal recovers better and faster. In addition to the extra layer of carbon in the dartboard, the Winmau Blade 6 Triple Core also features a new number ring. The ring has new graphics and an anti-glare coating. This coating makes it easy to see the numbers in any light. The Winmau Blade 6 Triple Core Dartboard is equipped with the easy to adjust rota-lock mounting system allowing you to hang and position the Winmau Blade 6 dartboard on any wall. The Winmau Blade 6 Triple Core is approved for all professional tournaments and made to the official specifications of the World Darts Federation.
- Endorsed by the World Darts Federation
- Rota-Lock System
- Recommended for Indoor Use Only
- Dimensions: 18.9 x 18.9 x 1.97 in.
- Weight: 11.02 lbs (5 kilograms)
- Segment Colors: Red - Green Double/Triple/Bull
- Type of Blade: Razorwire
- Number Ring: Grey Carbon Ring - Movable
- Type of Hanging Bracket: Metal with Center Screw
- Stabilizing Feet: Adjustable Triple-wheel Lock
- Manufacturing Location: N/A
- Mounting Bracket and Feet
- Installation Instructions
- Darts are NOT included
- Limited Warranty Only at Delivery. Please call (800) 345-6519 with questions concerning darts and accessories.
- Darts is a game of skill for adults. It is dangerous for children to play without proper adult supervision.