It takes more than brute strength to win a war. The Roman Empire range is Shot’s tribute to the great minds that gave the ancient Romans their decisive military victories. Those strategists who developed new technologies and evolved tactical warfare. Who planned each battle with precision, and deployed the superior forces, equipment and back up to capture victory for the glory of Rome? All three Roman Empire barrels in the range feature the meticulous new signature Testudo grip, named for the ‘tortoise’ shield-wall formation, a defensive tactic used by legionaries to protect themselves against enemy archers.
Declare yourself ruler of the oche. Caesar was the title given to the Roman emperor – a conquering hero driven by burning ambition, who seized power and rose to glory for outsmarting and out maneuvering Rome’s adversaries. Ingenuity, strategy and tactics combine in Caesar, a refined center-weighted barrel, battle forged in 95% tungsten to take command of every game. Its finely tapered pencil shape features a triple threat combination of Testudo, Gladius and Hilt precision grips to conquer the most formidable rivals. The ultrafine titanium coating in gold and purple gives the ultimate imperial finish.
Barrel Design: The Caesar dart set features three new distinct grip profiles which allow a multi-level finger reference points along the dart. The barrel nose features the defensive Testudo grip, named for the ‘tortoise’ shield-wall formation, used by legionaries to protect themselves against enemy archers. Followed by the Glaidus (sword) grip, a strong yet superfine stacked pattern grip with deep axial cuts provides powerful positioning and control. The dart finishes with the Hilt grip, a multi-directional shark grip re-machined to add additional traction, locking the fingers into a no-slip area. Finished in a rich and majestic purple and gold Titanium coating for strength and beauty, 100% designed, manufactured and color plated at our factory in New Zealand.
- Match Weight (Dart to Dart): +/- 0.05 grams
- Barrel Color (3): Purple & Gold
- Pro Player: N/A
- Other: Tao Carbon Shaft with Spring Ring-In between Size
- Other: Premium Lippoint
Barrel & Tip Specifications:
- Material: 95% Tungsten
- Barrel Weight (barrel only) (1): 22 grams
- Weight (approx. with flight, shaft and tip) (1): 24 grams
- Length (2): 45.00 mm
- Max Diameter (2): 7.30 mm
- Min Diameter (2): 7.30 mm
- Grip (4): Pixel Grip
- Thread Size: 2ba
- Points/Tips:Roman Empire 35mm Engraved Steel Point
What’s Included (5):
- 3 Darts
- Flights: 3 Flights (1 set) (Poly - Standard)
- Shafts: 3 Shafts (1 set) (Aluminum - Medium)
- Soft Tips: N/A
- Case: N/A
- Other: N/A
Warranty (4): Lifetime on barrel breakage only, return to manufacturer. Does not include tip breakage.
- Barrel weights are specified by the manufacturers, barrel and tip only. Full weights are dependent on the accessories (flights, shafts, etc.) supplied with the dart and not guaranteed,
- Barrel lengths and diameters are measured and rounded to the nearest millimeter. The measurements are subject to change, by the manufacturer, without notice,
- Some Manufacturers warrant their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel),
- There are no industry standards for barrel grip. Numbers shown are subjective from the manufacturer.,
- The dart set ordered should match the barrel pictured. All other components (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, design and length,
- Please call (800) 345-6519 with questions concerning the darts and accessories
- Choking Hazard - Children Under 3: This product is not suitable for ages under 3 years. It contains one or more of the following items marbles; small ball; or small parts.